C. elegans cDNA library

David S. Huen smh1008 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 05:51:00 EST 1994

Dear netters,
Would anyone have a C. elegans cDNA library that they would be willing to
provide us with? I would like to clone the elegans homolog of c-ret and
would  like to avoid the very major expense of a commercial cDNA library in
pursuit of what may be a long shot (by hybridisation, could it be too
diverged?) and is not the main thrust of my work. A library made from mixed
stages or earlier stages in development is preferred.

Thanks for considering the request.

--
David S. Huen                        Phone: (0223) 333921
CRC Human Cancer Genetics Group      Fax:   (0223) 333875
Dept. of Pathology                   e-mail: smh1008 at cus.cam.ac.uk
University of Cambridge
CB2 1QP
United Kingdom