Mosaic analysis with ncl-1

Jeffrey Yuan yuan at PHOENIX.PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Aug 17 16:36:09 EST 1994

I am interested in setting up a mosaic analysis experiment using ncl-1 mutant
worms.  The question I have with the analysis is has anyone had any experience
using the cosmid (C33C3 if I remember correctly) that rescues ncl-1 instead of
the duplication qDp3.  Does such an approach work?  I hope to coinject that
cosmid with a plasmid that rescues my gene, therefore having to avoid linking
the free duplication to the injected array.

Jeffrey Yuan

*  Jeffrey Yuan                                                          *
*  Department of Molecular Biology                                       *
*  Lewis Thomas Laboratory                                               *
*  Princeton University                FAX: 609-258-3980                 *
*  Washington Road                   Phone: 609-258-5939                 *
*  Princeton, NJ  08544              email: yuan at phoenix.princeton.edu   *