WBG on WWW

Leon Avery leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Sat Aug 20 12:15:48 EST 1994

I have the Worm Breeder's Gazette on my C elegans World-Wide_web
server at last.  Text is available for most articles up through issue
12(1), and I hope soon to have more.  (Ed Grossman at WCS has told me
they'd "be happy to give you the gazettes".)  There is an index, which
searches, titles, authors, and (where available) text.

Please try it out and criticize it mercilessly.  Connect to the C
elegans WWW server at "http://eatworms.swmed.edu/", then click on
"Worm Breeder's Gazette searchable index".

--
Leon Avery					   (214) 648-2420 (office)
Department of Biochemistry			            -2768 (lab)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd				   leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Dallas, TX  75235-9038