Wanted: copy of Cold Spring Harbor book

Bing Ho bing at mendel.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 19 17:17:22 EST 1994

In article <30h3rk$elv at news.u.washington.edu>,
Creg Darby <cdarby at u.washington.edu> wrote:
>Would anyone have a copy of the excellent book, "The Nematode
>Caenorhabditis elegans," that they would be willing to sell to me? The
>book went out of print a few months ago, and my bookstore has been unable
>to locate a copy. I am willing to pay the original new price (I believe
>$95) for a copy in like-new condition; I'll consider any copy available
>if you'll describe it to me in an e-mail.

I just called Cold Spring Harbor today and they said that a paperbound
edition of the book is now available for $45. The 800 number can be
found in the front cover of the book and there should be people there to
take your order until 4:30p or so eastern time. This is not a new
edition, just a paperbound reprint.

--
Bing Ho
hob at mendel.berkeley.edu     University of California at Berkeley