Wanted: copy of Cold Spring Harbor book

Creg Darby cdarby at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 19 12:51:48 EST 1994

Would anyone have a copy of the excellent book, "The Nematode
Caenorhabditis elegans," that they would be willing to sell to me? The
book went out of print a few months ago, and my bookstore has been unable
to locate a copy. I am willing to pay the original new price (I believe
$95) for a copy in like-new condition; I'll consider any copy available
if you'll describe it to me in an e-mail.
Apropos, I'm aware that a new Methods book is in preparation; but I stil
find the CSH book invaluable.
Also apropos: I intend to write to Cold Spring Harbor to ask that they
reprint their book; perhaps if others in the worm community do so, too,
the message will have more effect.

Creg Darby        cdarby at u.washington.edu
Department of Genetics SK-50, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
voice: 206-543-9446   fax: 206-543-0754