Worm Community System

Leon Avery leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Tue Jul 26 13:02:01 EST 1994

WCS is alive and kicking.  They recently released version 2.  I don't
know if they have a public X site any more.  However, I'm certain that
*someone* in the WCS group monitors this newsgroup.  Or at least I'm
certain that someone in the WCS group *should* monitor this newsgroup.

How about it, guys?  Post a note telling us where WCS is found!

--
Leon Avery					   (214) 648-2420 (office)
Department of Biochemistry			            -2768 (lab)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd				   leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Dallas, TX  75235-9038