35 mm culture plates

Ward Lab Ward_Lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:57:51 EST 1994

We've been using Costar 3035 35 mm culture plates for our worms, but they
have been discontinued (Costar merged with Corning).  The suggested
replacement plates (obviously) are Corning #430165 plates, which are about
50% more expensive than what we were paying for the Costars.  Does anyone
have any suggestions for good and cheap 35 mm plates?  I don't think we use
enough to buy them from Andy Papp.  Thanks.
Paul Muhlrad
    Paul J. Muhlrad
    Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
    University of Arizona
    415 Life Sciences South
    Tucson, AZ  85721
    tel (602)621-9135