equipment

Thomas Burglin BURGLIN at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Sep 1 16:55:50 EST 1994

I am also trying to set up things for a lab in Switzerland.
I am currently looking at incubators.
What are people's opinions on incubators for worms, i.e.
15, 20, 25  (for those poor guys that don't get a worm room).
I will also summarize.

Further,
I think it would be a great idea to collect this information,
and make it available, say on Leon's FTP site.
I should say a lot of people would be interested in these
various issues.
Perhaps the only question is how one can keep the files up to date.
I.e. one person would have to take charge, and update a particular
file maybe once a year.

Thomas Burglin