cDNA library

Wolf B. Frommer frommer at
Thu Apr 13 09:22:43 EST 1995

Dear netters
in order to isolate transporter genes from C. elegans that are related to
some of our plant genes, we would like to get a good cDNA library. I would
thus be very grateful, if someone could contact me and if possible supply
me either with the adress of a stock center if there is one or could
directly supply me with a library.
Thanks a lot in advance
Yours sincerely
Wolf Frommer

 *        Wolf B. Frommer                                   *
 *        Institut fuer Genbiologische Forschung            *
 *        Ihnestr. 63                                       *
 *        D-14195 Berlin                                    *
 *        Tel. +49-30-83000765                              *
 *        Fax. +49-30-83000736                              *
 *        email: Frommer at MPIMG-Berlin-Dahlem.MPG.DE         *