STS primer kit supplier

Ward Lab Ward_Lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 3 20:13:06 EST 1995

Hello All,

In a conversation I had a while ago with a sales representative from a
synthetic oligonucleotide vender (Audrey Yue, from Genset Corp., La
Jolla, CA, with branch offices in France and Japan), I mentioned that
there was this large set of primers that many in the C. elegans
community use for STS mapping and showed her the Ben Williams paper.  We
discussed the feasibility of her company offering a kit or kits of these
primers as part of their product line.  She called me today and
expressed interest in offering the kit, but wanted to know about how
many labs would have use for it, and what kind of formats (e.g.
concentrations, volumes, combinations) would be most useful.  So I am
posting this note to give you the opportunity to voice your interest
and advice directly.  You can email Ms. Yue at marketing at gensetlj.com or
contact her by phone at 1-800-995-0308 or fax at 415-903-0281

Paul Muhlrad