ACeDb

R. John Lye rjl6n at uva.pcmail.virginia.edu
Tue Aug 22 08:11:15 EST 1995

Maybe I'm missing something easy, or I don't have Netscape
set up corectly, or maybe it can't be done from Netsape -
Anyway, does anyone know if there's a way to really use
AceDb from Netscape?  I can find cosmid clones, and can pull
up the low resolution view of the genetic map, but there
doesn't seem to be any way to zoom the map, etc.  Its not
really very useful as like this, especially since I remember
how useful ACeDb can be from a Unix account.  Any suggestions?

thanks very much,
John Lye

rjl6n at uva.pcmail.Virginia.EDU