RP clone request

Marcel Amichot amichot at antibes.inra.fr
Fri Dec 8 09:56:30 EST 1995

My lab is starting a study about cytochrome P450 expression in C. elegans.
In order to normalize our results on Northern blots, we need a probe
detecting a messenger (0,6 kb long would be nice) expressed all along the
worm life at a constant level.
By analogy to the drosophila, I was thinking to ribosomal proteins cDNAs.
Could anyone help us by sending a suitable probe?
In advance, thank you

M. Amichot

PS : excuse me if the answer is obvious but I am just discovering the C.
elegans world (it looks fine).

Marcel Amichot
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
Laboratoire de Biologie des Invertebres
123 bd Meilland BP 2078
06606 Antibes cedex
amichot at antibes.inra.fr