french nukes

Ron Kagan rkagan at
Fri Jul 14 13:21:05 EST 1995

In article <9507141351.AA19190 at acf2.NYU.EDU> David H. A. Fitch,
fitch at ACF2.NYU.EDU writes:
>I am torn between what I perceive as my political duty and a desire to
>the news group apolitical.  But it seems worthwhile for scientists to
>participate in world policy where it directly impinges the welfare of
>global resources.
>Would anyone mind if I post a chain-style petition to the French
>in protest of nuclear tests?
>David Fitch
>fitch at

Hmmm.... the petition sounds more appropriate for a group like
or something like that.  I wouldn't be interested in reading or signing
such a petition.

Ron Kagan

"My Kindness is not random, and nothing senseless was ever beautiful."

                                                 - J. Zabriskie
Ron Kagan
rkagan at