anti-Bgal antibodies

GRANT at CUCCFA.CCC.COLUMBIA.EDU GRANT at CUCCFA.CCC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Jul 20 16:15:45 EST 1995

I would like to do an experiment in which fixed worms are double
stained with rabbit polyclonal antibodies and an anti-B-galactodisase
mouse monoclonal.  I have a good anti-B-gal rabbit polyclonal from
Cappel - but for these double labeling experiments I need a
NON RABBIT anti-B-gal.  Does anyone know of a good monoclonal that
reacts well with B-gal fusion proteins from the Fire vectors in fixed
C. elegans?  Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Barth Grant