Dev. Biol. Class

BIRDD at UCRAC1.UCR.EDU BIRDD at UCRAC1.UCR.EDU
Fri Mar 10 14:01:22 EST 1995

Dear Colleague:
I am interested in developing a comprehensive (but with a C. elegans bias),
undergraduate course on Developmental Biology. Rather than completely
"re-invent the wheel," I wonder if you might offer such a course and would
be willing to share your insights. In particular, I am interested in 1)
recommendations for a good, general text, 2) actual course overviews or
outlines, and 3) suggestions for lab experiments that could be done in a
class of 60 students.

Thanks,
Dave.

David McK. BIRD
Department of Nematology and Graduate Genetics Group
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521-0415
USA

Office: (909) 787-3192