International meeting

Adriana LAVOLPE at IIGBNA.IIGB.NA.CNR.IT
Fri Mar 24 02:57:30 EST 1995

Probably there is a misunderstanding about the meaning of International,
for Europeans or Japanese the cost of each International Meeting is well
above the mentioned costs, since the travel itself is most of the expence.
That being this year for example I won't be able to come and my students
had never the opportunity. It has never being given a thought to the point
that travel to Madison for us cost much more than to main cities in US as
NY, Boston or S. Francisco not mentioning the possibility to have it every
now and then in Europe or Japan. If you want to have it every year for the
benefit of so many American students why not call it The American Worm
Meeting, we could anyway come now and then when we can afford it.
Adriana

Adriana La Volpe
International Institute of Genetics and Biophysics
12, Via Marconi
I-80125 Naples
Italy
phone:  off.39-81-7257301