meeting

Garth I. Patterson patterson at frodo.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 24 06:41:48 EST 1995

I received a number of replies by e-mail regarding the scheduling of the
meeting, and they are shown below.

From:   FRODO::HART
To:     PATTERSON
CC:
Subj:   meetings

the fly community meets every year- rotating between venues in the
east, west and midwest-- there is an independent european meeting
but many europeans are forced to attend both USA and european meetings.
i think it's time for a large worm meeting every year.
anne