Job announcement

Gary Weil GWEIL at IMGATE.WUSTL.EDU
Thu May 18 10:38:00 EST 1995

      FILARIASIS RESEARCH POSITIONS, St. Louis, USA:  Research
      Scientist position and Postdoctoral Fellowship for NIH-sponsored
      studies of immunological aspects of filariasis (a group of serious
      diseases caused by vector-borne filarial NEMATODES) with an
      emphasis on targets of protective immunity and diagnostically useful
      antigens.  A strong background in molecular biology with
      experience in cloning and expression is required.  Our research
      is unashamedly applied in nature.  We are trying to harness
      scientific advances in immunology and molecular biology to
      address practical problems of disease surveillance and control
      in the field.  Please **MAIL** C.V. and references to Dr. Gary
      J. Weil, Infectious Disease Division, The Jewish Hospital at
      Washington University Medical Center, 216 S. Kingshighway, St.
      Louis, Missouri, 63110 USA.