Need Help !!!

Youre-mailaddress Youre-mailaddress
Mon Sep 11 22:43:14 EST 1995

In article <42vgei$og2$4 at mhafn.production.compuserve.com>,
102570.2734 at CompuServe.COM says...

>I am a undergraduate student in biology.  Some day I hope to go to
>graduate school in biochemistry. My grades are good enough but I
>am afraid that this may not be enough to get in.  I am looking for
>something to set myself apart from the other students.
>
>        Thank you for your time!!!
>        Patrick R. Jones

What really got me into graduate school were two things--letters of
recommendation and lab experience.  As a work study, I had gotten jobs in
research labs on campus.  The jobs taught me skills that the graduate
admissions committee thought were beneficial.  Also, my three letters of
recommendation came from three professors I worked for, which also made
me a good candidate for grad school.
	Thus, my advice is to get a job (preferably in a lab) and work
hard.

Tim