Where to start?

Guy Tanentzapf au905 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Thu Apr 25 00:16:45 EST 1996

Hello Worm people.

It appears as if i will start working in a worm lab for gradauate school,
as a Msc project. My question is where do i start learning about C.
Elegans on the very bsic level. What i mean is very basic stuff (like
how to grow them, life cycle, general physiology). Any text books you could
recomend? and refrences?, usefull web sites?.

Any info will be quite welcome.

Thanx ahead,
Guy
--
"Ah, make the most of what we yet may spend/Before we too into the dust
descend" - Omar Khayyam "Rubaiyat"