Where to start?

Guy Tanentzapf au905 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Thu Apr 25 23:48:12 EST 1996

Hello again,

I would just like to say thank you to all the nice folk who answered
my question.

I raided the library here and got William Wood's Worm bible qs well
as Zuckerman's book. Also i surfed the web for Leon Avery's web
page and it proved an excelent source. I got some great advice
and direction, thank you, and hope to see you in Worm meetings some time.

Guy,
--
"Ah, make the most of what we yet may spend/Before we too into the dust
descend" - Omar Khayyam "Rubaiyat"