proteosomes

Jamison Strahan protein at WAM.UMD.EDU
Mon Aug 19 10:09:20 EST 1996

Dear Anybody:

I am working on a team who is beginning to embark on biochemical research aimed at controlling
nematodes as plant pests.  We have recently become aware of an important role of proteasomes in
a cascade leading to muscle cell apoptosis.  Therefore, we may be formulating a project
connecting nematodes and proteasomes.  Unfortunately, our team is not well versed on
neither nematode nor proteasome physiology.  Furthermore, we are not proficient in using the
internet as a viable resource for obtaining references. If anyone has any knowledge of projects
relating to the aforementioned or advise for downloading references from libraries across the
world via the internet, please contact me by email: protein at wam.umd.edu.  Thank you.