Stephen R. Wicks swicks at
Thu Aug 29 19:46:56 EST 1996

For the past 8 years my lab has carried out a behavioural (Behavioral
Neuroscience, 106: 239-249) and neural circuit (Journal of Neuroscience,
16: 4017-4031) analyses of habituation in C. elegans.  We are now
beginning genetic analyses of habituation, using both classical and
reverse genetic techniques. Applications are invited for a postdoctoral
position to pursue this exciting line of research.  Applicants should be
eligible to apply for either Canadian funding or funding that can be
brought into Canada.  For further information contact C. Rankin at the
address below.

Dr. Catharine Rankin,          				            PHONE: 604-822-5906
Dept. of Psychology,			                FAX:   606-822-6923
University of British Columbia, Canada.
crankin at