C elegans e-print archive?

Creg Darby cdarby at u.washington.edu
Sun Feb 4 00:46:17 EST 1996

leon at EATWORMS.SWMED.EDU ("Leon Avery") writes:

> ...  for the archive to be most useful papers should be submitted
>*** within a few days after you learn that your paper has been accepted
>for publication in a regular journal.***  Earlier submissions would be
>welcome but not expected.

Might this raise the ire of journal editors, in that the article would be
published electronically long before it got into print? Some of them are
pretty persnickety about what gets released prior to publication, and I'd
want assurance from the editor that it's OK. Otherwise no problem.

Creg Darby                                     cdarby at u.washington.edu
Department of Genetics
Box 357360                                           lab: 206-543-9446
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195                                    fax: 206-543-0754