SUMMARY: C elegans e-print archive

Leon Avery leon at EATWORMS.SWMED.EDU
Wed Feb 14 08:39:09 EST 1996

The results of my survey of interest in a C elegans e-print archive
were (1) Almost everyone who responded responded positively, but (2)
There were not very many responses, and those were from the more
net-active members of the worm community.  I guess I should have
predicted this.  At any rate, I'm left with the feeling that an
e-print archive would receive too small a proportion of C elegans
papers to become a very useful resource.

Leon Avery                                       (214) 648-2420 (office)
Department of Biochemistry                                -2768 (lab)
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center           -8856 (fax)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd                         leon.avery at
Dallas, TX  75235-9038