Genomic DNA extraction

Daryl D. biolfv at jetson.uh.edu
Sun Jan 28 02:30:04 EST 1996

jburger at foodtek.csir.co.za (Johan Burger) wrote:

>Dear Worm People

>I am desperately looking for a reliable protocol to extract good quality
>genomic DNA from formaldehyde-preserved nematode samples.  Can
>anyone please help?

>Thanks
>Johan Burger

Dr. Burger,

You may already know of this methods book, but, if not, look into the
New worm methods book edited by Dr. Diane Shakes and Dr. Henry
Epstein....  I hope this helps you...
Daryl Dichoso
     Daryl Dichoso        ///     Dept. of Biology
     Univ. of Houston    (0 0)    Houston, TX USA
                voicemail:(713)263-1948
              http://www.hypercon.com/daryld
                email: Daryl at Dichoso.com