Worm Positions Available: Cambridge, MA

Jenny Kopczynski jennyk at exelixis.com
Mon Jul 29 13:14:53 EST 1996

EXELIXIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a rapidly growing, well-funded
private genomics company focused on defining GENE FUNCTION.  Exelixis
uses model organisms to bridge the gap between gene sequence and gene
function, leading to the discovery of drug targets in multiple disease
areas.

Positions Open:

Our Genetics Group has several immediate full-time openings for
Scientists (Ph.D.) and Research Associates (BA/BS/MS) who are
experienced in the genetic manipulation of C. elegans.  Knowledge of
basic molecular techniques and microinjection a plus.  Candidates with
academic honors preferred.

EXELIXIS hires talented individuals who are attracted to a dynamic,
entrepreneurial setting.  We offer a progressive work environment,
competitive compensation, three weeks vacation and full benefits.  For
prompt consideration, please mail your resume to:

Human Resources
Exelixis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
One Kendall Square, Building 600
Cambridge, MA 02139

Fax: 617/494-0005

Note: we cannot respond to e-mail applications.