journals to donate

jane staunton staunton at THALAMUS.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Jun 11 11:40:19 EST 1996

> Journals to donate
>
> Raffi AROIAN (aroian at cgl.ucsf.edu)
> 9 Jun 1996 15:24:17 -0700

> Dear C. elegans Community,
>
> I've got one year plus of Cell, Science, and Nature issues that I need
> clear out. I am willing to donate them to some worthy scientists where
> perhaps it is more difficult to get these. Does anyone have any
> suggestions for: 1. who may need them; and 2. how to get it there?
> Thank
> you for your help.
>
> Raffi

i was in this position a few years ago and i found a medical student
group that sent journals down to libraries in central america
they took care of all of the logistics
maybe ucsf med students have similar organizations?

-jane