@@@>> HOT COLLEGE BI-MALES!!! >PRIVATE< 1-900-825-6000 xt 9794

Enlightened Rogue gwhite at ASHLAND.EDU
Mon Nov 4 20:50:58 EST 1996

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996 Str8.Man at Nice.Folks.com wrote:
> HOT COLLEGE STR8, BI, AND GAY GUYS NEEDED FOR FRIENDS AND/OR
> RELATIONSHIPS!
>
> ALL AREAS!  NOWHERE TO BIG OR SMALL FOR THE LOCATOR!
> ALL PRIVATE!
> ALL CONFIDENTIAL!
> ALL AGES!
> LADIES WELCOME!

Well, I guess this is to be expected for a group of people who openly
devote their lives to hermaphradites!

Glenn

Glenn E. White, Ph.D.			Diary Entry:
Department of Biology	    "I love being alive and I will be the best
Kettering Science Center    man I possibly can.  I will take love wherever
401 College Avenue	    I find it and offer it to everybody who will
Ashland, Ohio  44805	    take it.  Seek knowledge from those wiser, and
419-289-5259		    teach those who wish to learn from me."
gwhite at ashland.edu				Duane Allman