Ganglion placement optimization in C.elegans

Malcolm Young m.p.young at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Sep 5 09:58:01 EST 1996

This month's Trends in Neurosciences contains a letter to the Editor
from Jack Scannell and me raising a number of problems with Dr
Christopher Cherniak's "Component placement optimization in the brain"
theory. The discussion of the issues we raise, which include a variety
of concerns about nematode wiring, continues in a variety
of web pages all of which can be reached from

http://www.psychology.ncl.ac.uk/balder2.html

We would be very interested to know what people think.

Malcolm Young