Help! I'm doing Northerns...

Caroline McKeown cmckeown at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Fri Sep 20 14:06:25 EST 1996

        Does anyone know of a good loading control to use for Northerns?

        We have tried act-1; unfortunately the construct is too small
        to use for non-radioactive DIG labelling.  We need something
        that is expressed equally in all stages of C. elegans development.
        Larger sized messages (>5kb) would be preferred since our message
        is >12kb.

        Any ideas will be greatly appreciated,

        Caroline McKeown (Austin Lab, Univ. of Chicago)