antibody tags

Debbie Birnby dbirn at GENETICS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Apr 2 13:38:31 EST 1997

(I sent this a couple of days ago but did not recieve a copy, so I assume
it was not posted. If it was, and this is a duplicate, could someone
please let me know? Thanks -db)

Hi. I'm going to be building transgenics soon and would like to tag the
transgenes so I can compare expression among them. The ideal tag would be
short enough to (theoretically) not interfere with protein function and
would have commercially avaiable antibodies. Does anyone have any

-Debbie Birnby
 Thomas lab
 Dept of Genetics, UW
 Box 357360