Amersham Life Science Customers

Steve Johnston steve at
Thu Apr 17 07:05:56 EST 1997

I am doing some straw poll research as part of a Think Tank exercise for
the Amersham International Life Science division head office in the UK.

I am looking to ask a very few questions of satisfied/dissatisfied
Amersham customers and how the Internet and Amersham's Web site may
improve service and relations.

Nothing formal. Any takers, please reply to my email address?

Steve Johnston
Business Development Manager
1/2/1 Interactive Multimedia
Add: 74-80 Camden Street, London NW1 0EG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)171 383 7071, Fax:  +44 (0)171 383 7140
Maximising Electronic Channels to Consumers