job advertisement

Mike Costa mcosta at EXELIXIS.COM
Mon Aug 25 20:04:02 EST 1997

EXELIXIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a rapidly growing, well-funded private
genomics company focused on defining biochemical pathways involved in
human diseases and agriculture.  Exelixis uses model organisms to dissect
genetic pathways and bridge the gap between gene sequence and drug
screening targets in multiple disease areas.  We seek talented
individuals who are attracted to a dynamic, entrepreneurial setting.
Good communication skills and the ability to participate in a
team-oriented environment are essential.

We have several positions open in the C. elegans Genetics Group:

SCIENTISTS
PhD with a minimum of 3 years post-doctoral experience.  Extensive
experience desired with genetic and molecular techniques used for the
analysis of genes and pathways in C. elegans.  Neurobiologists are
especially encouraged to apply.

RESEARCH ASSOCIATES
BA, BS and/or MS.  All levels are encouraged to apply.  Experience
desired in the genetic manipulation of C. elegans.  Experience with basic
molecular biology techniques, microinjection or immunohistochemistry a
plus.

Send cover letter and CV to:
Human Resources/ C. elegans
Exelixis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.