OP50.1

fodoran at FALCO.GEOBIO.ELTE.HU fodoran at FALCO.GEOBIO.ELTE.HU
Wed Aug 27 02:29:58 EST 1997

Dear Bandy,

I made a terrible mistake! By written RESISTANT instead of SENSITIVE!!!

The OP50 was SENSITIVE not resistant to all antibiotics tested.
I may have a starting Alzheimer ... Sorry.

Andras

Dr. Andras Fodor			e-mail: fodoran at ludens.elte.hu
Associate Professor			or:	fodoran at falco.elte.hu
Eotvos University			Phone:	+36.1.266.1296
Department of Genetics				+36.1.267.5444 ext. 2348
Budapest, Muzeum krt. 4/A		FAX:	+36.1.266.2694
H-1088 HUNGARY