Biotech Positions Open/Oakland, CA

Jenny Kopczynski jennyk at exelixis.com
Wed Jan 15 09:43:41 EST 1997

EXELIXIS Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a rapidly growing, well-funded private
genomics company focused on defining biochemical pathways involved in
chronic human diseases.  Exelixis uses model organisms to bridge the gap
between gene sequence and drug screening targets in multiple disease
areas.  We seek talented individuals who are attracted to a dynamic,
entrepreneurial setting.  Good communication skills and the ability to
participate in a team-oriented environment are essential.

We have several openings for the following positions in the Genetics
Group:

Scientists (Ph.D.) and Research Associates (BA/BS/MS) who are
experienced in the genetic manipulation of C. elegans.  Knowledge of
basic molecular techniques and microinjection a plus.  Candidates with
academic honors preferred.

EXELIXIS offers a stimulating atmosphere, progressive work environment,
competitive compensation, and encourages publication in leading
scientific journals.  For prompt consideration, please  fax your resume
to:

Human Resources
Exelixis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
2220 Livingston Avenue, #202