info-search

willemien wieland Willemien.Wieland at BIOLOGIE.EL.WAU.NL
Tue Jan 28 04:52:05 EST 1997

hello,

I am a student at the Wageningen Agricultural University (the Netherlands)
and I am now working at the Department of Toxicology.

We are trying to get to know more about the long-term effects of PCB's.
C. elegans turned out to be a very useful test-organism.

Now I am searching for anybody who did some research about the fysiology and
ecology of this organism.
I am especially interested in the role that retinoides play in this nematode.

Please send information to this E-mail adress or to
"Willemien Wieland at student@tox.wau" or to:
				Department of Toxicology
				Tuinlaan 5
				6703 HE Wageningen