Joystick controllers

Paul Muhlrad pmuhlrad at U.Arizona.EDU
Tue Jul 15 10:00:33 EST 1997

Our Zeiss joystick controller for our micromanipulator setup (also Zeiss)
has been plagued by a long repair history, to the point that I am now
considering breaking down myself and purchasing a new joystick.  I'd
appreciate hearing from anyone with recommendations of joystick models to
look at or warnings of those to avoid.  Thanks a lot.
Paul (Sam Ward's lab)

  Paul Muhlrad
  University of Arizona, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
  ward_lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu (lab)	|      (520) 621-9135 phone
  pmuhlrad at u.arizona.edu   (private)   		|      (520) 621-3709 fax
  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~pmuhlrad