Help! Artifical Silkworm Diet??

Sun Lee sunnybich at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:01:08 EST 1997

I've been far and wide looking everywhere for any information about an
artificial diet for silkworms, and have found nothing other than, "There is
an artificial diet for silk worms".. Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  I dont know what kind of resources are available for worm
breeders on the internet, let alone in a library.. Any help would be
appreciated.   Could I order the artificial diet from a company?  or do you
think I could find the formula somewhere?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!