Yin-Yang T-shirts

Ahna Renee Skop arskop at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Wed Jun 4 14:29:23 EST 1997

Anyone who is interested in Yin-Yang T-shirts please email me with the size
(children's, S, M, L, XL, XXL), color (white, black, maroon, green, or navy
blue), and number of shirts that you want.
The deadline for response will be June 20th.  The price of the shirts will
depend on the amount of response I get.  They will probably run for $10-12.
Do NOT send me money for the Yin-Yang shirts now.

I also have XL 1997 Worm Meeting Shirts left if anyone wants to purchase
them.  They are $10 and add $3 for postage.  So $13 total.  You can make a
check or money order out to me (Ahna Skop).

Thanks,
Ahna

Ahna Skop
425 Henry Mall