Follow-up to Teaching Workshop

Wed Jun 11 02:53:44 EST 1997

As a follow-up to the teaching workshop at the worm meeting, I am assembling a
list of faculty at predominantly undergraduate institutions and a list of
post-docs, graduate students, and others who are interested in teaching.  If
you would like to be on the list and did not get a chance to put your name on
the list that was circulated during the workshop, please let me know by sending
me your name, department, institution, and email address.  Once I have compiled
the list I will send a copy by email to everyone on the list.

Jim Lissemore
Biology Department
John Carroll University
University Heights, OH 44118