Junk mails

William R. Morgan wmorgan at ACS.WOOSTER.EDU
Fri Jun 20 12:41:17 EST 1997

As this group's discussion leader, I've contacted the BIOSCI administration
for further advice on minimizing unwanted postings.  I plan to take some
sort of action next week.

How do folks feel about all postings going through a moderator and would
anyone be willing to take on or share those duties with me?  (According to
a BIOSCI FAQ, this should require just a few minutes per day; I'd
especially need help when I'm out of town.)

To avoid further distraction, PLEASE REPLY DIRECTLY TO ME, not to the
group.   Also, PLEASE DON'T POST FURTHER MESSAGES ABOUT JUNK MAIL TO THE
GROUP; rather direct them to me and I will summarize.

Thanks for you concern,
Bill Morgan
celegans at net.bio.net Discussion Leader

William R. Morgan
The College of Wooster
Department of Biology			Phone:  330-263-2026
931 College St.                         FAX:    330-263-2378
Wooster, OH  44691                      E-mail: wmorgan at acs.wooster.edu