Celegans est clones

David R Bell david.bell at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 12:04:21 EST 1997

I got some excellent advice on this; if it's in Genbank,
look it up in there (my clone wasn't). The first two letters
of the est identify who sequenced it. And finally
the web site which found it for me was:
Go to the Entrez website:
http://www3.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Entrez/nucleotide.html
Type in the name of the EST you need - it will give you a database record
with information about whom to contact to get the clone + its sequence etc.

Many thanks for your advice!
david bell