OP50 Genotype

Leon Avery leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Wed Oct 15 10:47:44 EST 1997

Many years ago I wrote to Sydney Brenner to ask this same question.
Unfortunately, I have lost his reply, but I remember that he wasn't
able to give me a detailed genotype: he answered only that it is a
uracil auxotroph of E coli B.  (The only thing I'm unsure of is that
it was "B".)

--
Leon Avery                                       (214) 648-4931 (voice)
Department of Molecular Biology and Oncology              -1488 (fax)
5323 Harry Hines Blvd                            leon at eatworms.swmed.edu
Dallas, TX  75235-9148                  http://eatworms.swmed.edu/~leon/