Lost Message [good GFP marker]

William R. Morgan wmorgan at ACS.WOOSTER.EDU
Mon Oct 27 21:58:22 EST 1997

>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Alicia Melendez <alicia at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu>
>To: celegans at net.bio.net
>

>I would like to know if anyone has a good GFP marker for doing mosaic
>analysis. I have tried dpy-30::GFP provided to me by Andy Fire, but it
>bleached too fast. I also used the transcriptional fusion of sur-5::GFP,
>provided to me by Min Han, but it seems to have a perdurance problem. I am
>doing mosaic analysis on lin-13, so ideally I would like a marker that
>would clearly differentiate between hyp7 and the VPCs.
>Alicia Melendez

Note:  Due to a posting error (apparently because the Subject: line of the
original message was left blank), the above message was returned without
distribution and then "lost" in my e-mail.  Please pardon the delay.  As
I've mentioned earlier, please check that your message has been
appropriately distributed and if not, please let me know.

Bill Morgan
Moderator, celegans at net.bio.net