ACEDB data updates WS3.4-18 and 4-19

Paul Muhlrad pmuhlrad at U.Arizona.EDU
Sat Sep 6 12:43:45 EST 1997

Richard,

I updated and installed the WS3.4-18 and 4-19 database updates on our Sun
(running the Solaris AceDB 4.5), and have run into some problems.  When I
click on the left end of LGI to display the physical map only a single
cosmid is displayed (ZL35).  If I click farther to the right on LGI to
pull up the physical map, the default is set to a zoom level of zero (i.e.
the whole chromosome is displayed, with all the cosmids on top of one
another.  Is there a problem with the update, or did my installation
somehow fail?  Thanks.
Paul

  Paul Muhlrad
  University of Arizona, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
  ward_lab at tikal.biosci.arizona.edu (lab)	|      (520) 621-9135 phone
  pmuhlrad at u.arizona.edu   (private)   		|      (520) 621-3709 fax
  http://www.u.arizona.edu/~pmuhlrad