ACEDB data updates WS3.4-18 and 4-19

domainuser at domain.user domainuser at domain.user
Sun Sep 7 11:55:58 EST 1997

Hi Paul,

I am Keith Brown, a graduate student in the Sternberg lab at Caltech.  We
also have 4.5 running on a Solaris with 19.  I have noted some weirdness as
well now.  I am going to reinstall the whole thing from scratch.  I will
let you know how it comes out.

Keith
kbb1 at cco.caltech.edu

In article <Pine.A41.3.96.970906102928.100108A-100000 at aruba.u.arizona.edu>,