transcription start point

wilson fb6x001 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Sep 9 14:02:55 EST 1997

Thank you very much Jim, but I wonder how this is possible. Did you
detect trans-spliced and non-spliced gene products? I gather some genes
may, or may not be trans-spliced, but i think just a small proportion of
genes in C. elegans behave this way. Maybe it could just have been the
case with your rol-6 gene? What if all mRNAs are trans-spliced? Any
ideas? Maybe working from the genomic DNA?
Thanx