Worms in Class

Tim Stabler TSTABLER at IUNHAW1.IUN.INDIANA.EDU
Mon Sep 22 13:47:22 EST 1997

I have Jim Lissemore's list but thought I might also ask a question
on this net.  I have contacted all people who said they teach a
developmental biology course but wanted to ask the net in general, do
you have any little pet projects that I might try in my developmental
biology course using the worm?  One group suggested that I get eggs
and watch them develop under Nomarski (?) optics which, I must admit,
is exciting.  But I do not have that kind of a scope although I do
have limited access to one in the medical center here.  But that is
for me to use with my work and not for a class.

Would appreciate any ideas you might have.

Thanks

Tim S.

Timothy A. Stabler, Ph.D.
Department of Biology