[none]

Keith Blackwell blackwell at cbr.med.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 3 14:06:00 EST 1998

Postdoctoral Position
Center for Blood Research
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School

	My laboratory studies how SKN-1 and PIE-1 proteins regulate
transcription during the earliest embryonic stages in C. elegans.  We are
also using C. elegans to probe mechanisms by which general transcription
factors function.  We have a postdoctoral position available, during the
latter half of 1998, for someone with C. elegans experience to perform in
vivo experiments in these areas.  These experiments will involve
collaborations/interactions both with lab members performing biochemical
experiments, and with C. elegans labs in the Boston area.

Please send a brief cover letter, a C. V., and a list of references to:

Keith Blackwell
Center for Blood Research
Harvard Medical School, 200 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115 USA
(617) 278-3150
(617) 278-3131 FAX
blackwell at cbr.med.harvard.edu